Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in -
Found in [Package]
6.9.1, 7.0.1, 7.1.2
[MacOS] CommandBuffer.ClearRenderTarget ignores the depth parameter when used as a CustomForward Renderer Feature
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "project_728572 2.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Observe Scene view
Expected result: in the Scene view, orange boxes are invisible
Actual result: in the Scene view, orange boxes are visible
Reproducible with: 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a9
Could not test with: 2017.4 (Scriptable Renderer Pipeline were not yet implemented), 2018.4 and 2019.1 (due to package manager errors)
Reproduces on: MacOS (Metal)
Does not reproduce on: MacOS (OpenGL), Windows (OpenGLCore, Vulcan, Dx11)
Crashes on opening the project: Windows (Dx12)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'