Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Mac][Deployment] Player Icon is not created when built for Mac OSX Standalone
Player Icon is not created when built for Mac OSX Standalone
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Click on Edit > Settings > Player
3. Assign a Sprite as an Icon
4. Build the Project
Default Icon is created for the newly made Build
Sprite that is assigned as Player Icon should be created.
Environment: Occurs on Mac OSX
Working fine on: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0f2
Occurs with: 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.0a2
Open PackageContents by Right click on the newBuild
Click on Contents> Resources
Observe that "PlayerIcon.icns" file is missing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces