Search Issue Tracker
[M1][macOS] Artifacts in Game and Scene view after opening certain a project on Apple Silicon machine
You'll need a Mac M1 Apple Silicon machine and Arm64-based Editor installed.
Steps to repro:
1. Download the attached project and open AVP6_Desktop scene;
2. Observe Scene and Game views.
There are severe artifacts in the Scene and Game views. See attached screenshot.
The scene is rendered smoothly without artifacts.
- Reproducible in Version 2021.2.0a20;
- Could not reproduce on Intel-based Apple machine; the issue is only reproducible on Apple Silicon machine;
- Could not reproduce in the new scene; the issue is specific to the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build