Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0-preview
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Scene view modes render objects black
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the "SampleScene".
3. Click on the "Shaded" button in the Scene View.
4. Select another rendering mode (e.g. "Baked LIghting" or "Albedo").
- Objects will be rendered black.
Possibly a regression.
Not reproducible with 2018.2, but the project doesn't move to this unity version properly.
Project also doesn't work with 2 and 4 LWRF package versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline