Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0-preview
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Scene view modes render objects black
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the "SampleScene".
3. Click on the "Shaded" button in the Scene View.
4. Select another rendering mode (e.g. "Baked LIghting" or "Albedo").
- Objects will be rendered black.
Possibly a regression.
Not reproducible with 2018.2, but the project doesn't move to this unity version properly.
Project also doesn't work with 2 and 4 LWRF package versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected