Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
LOD: Code supposed to be unreachable - error in the console
1) Open project linked in one of the edits
2) Open scene Scenes -> Island
3) Enter play mode
4) Walk around the island (standard FPS controls WASD to walk, mouse to look around)
--- After a few seconds you should start seeing "LOD: Code supposed to be unreachable" errors in the console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"