Search Issue Tracker
[Linux][CentOS7] Build is not opened when running tests on Linux Standalone
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open Test Runner and Run all tests on Linux Standalone
3. Build succeeds, but is not ran and no results reported back to Test Runner
Reproduced with: 2021.2, 2022.1
Note: Building the player via Build settings first and then Test Runner fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete