Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
Lighting window missing arrows to expand/collapse parameters
1. Create new or open any project
2. Open the Lighting window
Actual behavior: notice that there is no arrows to expand/collapse "Baked GI", "General GI", "Fog", etc.
Reproducible with: 5.3.0b2, 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.1.4p1, 5.2.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project