Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
Lighting window missing arrows to expand/collapse parameters
1. Create new or open any project
2. Open the Lighting window
Actual behavior: notice that there is no arrows to expand/collapse "Baked GI", "General GI", "Fog", etc.
Reproducible with: 5.3.0b2, 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.1.4p1, 5.2.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0