Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Light Probe gizmos from the previously opened scene are visible after creating the new scene
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'SampleScene' scene;
2. Let the scene's lighting auto-bake;
3. When the baking is finished, save the scene;
4. In the context menu select File-New Scene.
Light probe gizmos from the previous scene are not shown in the new scene.
Light probe gizmos from the previous scene are shown in the new scene. See attached screenshots.
Regression introduced in version 2019.3.0a12.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a12;
- Not reproducible in 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.1.14f1;
- Reproducible on Windows and OSX;
- Workaround is to rebake lighting for the new scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy