Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Light Probe gizmos from the previously opened scene are visible after creating the new scene
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'SampleScene' scene;
2. Let the scene's lighting auto-bake;
3. When the baking is finished, save the scene;
4. In the context menu select File-New Scene.
Light probe gizmos from the previous scene are not shown in the new scene.
Light probe gizmos from the previous scene are shown in the new scene. See attached screenshots.
Regression introduced in version 2019.3.0a12.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a12;
- Not reproducible in 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.1.14f1;
- Reproducible on Windows and OSX;
- Workaround is to rebake lighting for the new scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use