Search Issue Tracker
[SurfaceShaders] Directional lightmaps don't work with legacy shaders (PrePassFinal)
1) Open the project and test.scene
2) Turn off 2D Scene view mode and focus on the Plane object
3) Notice there are no Normal map
4) Clear Baked Data in the Lighting Window and notice the Normal map appears normal (see .gif I attached)
Workaround: Changing Rendering Path to Forward/Deferred/Shader to not-legacy fixes the issue
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b3; 5.3.2p1; 5.2.3p3; 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete