Search Issue Tracker
[SurfaceShaders] Directional lightmaps don't work with legacy shaders (PrePassFinal)
1) Open the project and test.scene
2) Turn off 2D Scene view mode and focus on the Plane object
3) Notice there are no Normal map
4) Clear Baked Data in the Lighting Window and notice the Normal map appears normal (see .gif I attached)
Workaround: Changing Rendering Path to Forward/Deferred/Shader to not-legacy fixes the issue
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b3; 5.3.2p1; 5.2.3p3; 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown