Search Issue Tracker
[SurfaceShaders] Directional lightmaps don't work with legacy shaders (PrePassFinal)
1) Open the project and test.scene
2) Turn off 2D Scene view mode and focus on the Plane object
3) Notice there are no Normal map
4) Clear Baked Data in the Lighting Window and notice the Normal map appears normal (see .gif I attached)
Workaround: Changing Rendering Path to Forward/Deferred/Shader to not-legacy fixes the issue
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b3; 5.3.2p1; 5.2.3p3; 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform