Search Issue Tracker
[SurfaceShaders] Directional lightmaps don't work with legacy shaders (PrePassFinal)
1) Open the project and test.scene
2) Turn off 2D Scene view mode and focus on the Plane object
3) Notice there are no Normal map
4) Clear Baked Data in the Lighting Window and notice the Normal map appears normal (see .gif I attached)
Workaround: Changing Rendering Path to Forward/Deferred/Shader to not-legacy fixes the issue
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b3; 5.3.2p1; 5.2.3p3; 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves