Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Legacy Animations do not animate in the inspector's preview window
1. Open the project attached by the user
2. Enter play mode to see how the model is animated
3. Exit play mode
4. Go to the folder "Models"
5. Select "arcade" prefab
6. In the inspector open Animations tab
7. Press the play button to preview the animation
Animation does not play in the inspector's preview window
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a1, 5.5.0b10, 5.4.2p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build