Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Launching the Editor crashes on GetRenderPipelineScript when the project contains a Shader Variant Collection
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project named "Case_1251734"
2. Observe that the Library folder is deleted
3. Launch the project - it will start up normally
4. Close the project and try to re-open it
Expected result: Project launches without issues the second time
Actual result: Project silently crashes upon launch
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1(7.3.1), 2019.4.0f1(7.3.1), 2020.1.0b11(8.1.0), 2020.2.0a13(9.0.0-preview.14)
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.1f1(7.1.8), 2019.3.14f1(7.3.1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1(Could not downgrade the project due to compilation errors)
Workaround: Deleting the SourceAssetDB file in the Library folder will allow the project to launch(Must be done every time before launching)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader