Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4
Launching the Editor crashes on GetRenderPipelineScript when the project contains a Shader Variant Collection
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project named "Case_1251734"
2. Observe that the Library folder is deleted
3. Launch the project - it will start up normally
4. Close the project and try to re-open it
Expected result: Project launches without issues the second time
Actual result: Project silently crashes upon launch
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1(7.3.1), 2019.4.0f1(7.3.1), 2020.1.0b11(8.1.0), 2020.2.0a13(9.0.0-preview.14)
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.1f1(7.1.8), 2019.3.14f1(7.3.1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1(Could not downgrade the project due to compilation errors)
Workaround: Deleting the SourceAssetDB file in the Library folder will allow the project to launch(Must be done every time before launching)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project