Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Label set with EditorGUILayout.PropertyField is not respected when using reoderable list
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1297656.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy window select the 'Example' object
4. In the Inspector observe the label of the list under the Example (Script) component
Expected result: The label is 'My List'
Actual result: The label is 'List Example'
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
Cannot test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a12 (Reorderable list is not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None