Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Label set with EditorGUILayout.PropertyField is not respected when using reoderable list
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1297656.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy window select the 'Example' object
4. In the Inspector observe the label of the list under the Example (Script) component
Expected result: The label is 'My List'
Actual result: The label is 'List Example'
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
Cannot test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a12 (Reorderable list is not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated