Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Label set with EditorGUILayout.PropertyField is not respected when using reoderable list
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1297656.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy window select the 'Example' object
4. In the Inspector observe the label of the list under the Example (Script) component
Expected result: The label is 'My List'
Actual result: The label is 'List Example'
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
Cannot test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a12 (Reorderable list is not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a4
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.0b8
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.5f1