Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Label set with EditorGUILayout.PropertyField is not respected when using reoderable list
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1297656.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy window select the 'Example' object
4. In the Inspector observe the label of the list under the Example (Script) component
Expected result: The label is 'My List'
Actual result: The label is 'List Example'
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
Cannot test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a12 (Reorderable list is not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window