Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Label set with EditorGUILayout.PropertyField is not respected when using reoderable list
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1297656.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy window select the 'Example' object
4. In the Inspector observe the label of the list under the Example (Script) component
Expected result: The label is 'My List'
Actual result: The label is 'List Example'
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
Cannot test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a12 (Reorderable list is not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Transparent GameObjects are not visible behind other transparent GameObjects when "Receive SSR Transparent" material property is enabled
- Shader is missing when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled in the Player settings
- [Android][UaaL] Custom Frame Layout causes Unity to render over native Android UI when the App is backgrounded and foregrounded
- ReadPixels() uses different Y positions when built with Vulkan
- [Android] WebCamTexture feed is black when using it on an older OS version device