Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Korean symbols can not be typed into GUI.TextArea, Korean IME is disabled
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Select Korean language and switch to Hangul (icon next to the language icon in the taskbar)
3. Play it
4. Try typing in the text field
Expected result: Korean symbols are written in the text field
Actual result: Latin symbols are being written, IME is disabled
Reproduced with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
Pasting works as expected, Korean keyboard works in builds as expected as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."