Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[iOS11] [VideoPlayer] Video does not resume playing after minimising and maximising an application
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run the application to iOS device.
3. Minimise the application when the video starts.
4. Maximise the application.
- Video will stop.
iPhone 6S 11.0
iPhone 8 11.0
5.6.0b1, 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b11, 2018.1.0a6
Not reproducible with:
iPod Touch 6th gen 10.2
iPad Mini 3 10.3
iPhone 7+ 10.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default