Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[iOS11] [VideoPlayer] Video does not resume playing after minimising and maximising an application
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run the application to iOS device.
3. Minimise the application when the video starts.
4. Maximise the application.
- Video will stop.
iPhone 6S 11.0
iPhone 8 11.0
5.6.0b1, 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b11, 2018.1.0a6
Not reproducible with:
iPod Touch 6th gen 10.2
iPad Mini 3 10.3
iPhone 7+ 10.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build