Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2
[iOS11] [VideoPlayer] Video does not resume playing after minimising and maximising an application
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run the application to iOS device.
3. Minimise the application when the video starts.
4. Maximise the application.
- Video will stop.
iPhone 6S 11.0
iPhone 8 11.0
5.6.0b1, 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b11, 2018.1.0a6
Not reproducible with:
iPod Touch 6th gen 10.2
iPad Mini 3 10.3
iPhone 7+ 10.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted