Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[iOS11] [VideoPlayer] Video does not resume playing after minimising and maximising an application
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run the application to iOS device.
3. Minimise the application when the video starts.
4. Maximise the application.
- Video will stop.
iPhone 6S 11.0
iPhone 8 11.0
5.6.0b1, 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.3.0b11, 2018.1.0a6
Not reproducible with:
iPod Touch 6th gen 10.2
iPad Mini 3 10.3
iPhone 7+ 10.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Undoing UDocument Sort Order does not take effect
- Read-only fields can be modified with the mouse dragger
- "Assembly for Assembly Definition File '*' will not be compiled" warning thrown, on creating a new project
- Game Object with Cast Shadows type set to Shadows Only flickers when illuminated by a Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning