Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[iOS] Social.ReportProgress only returns last callback when it's called several times in a single frame
1. Build and run the attached project
(it uses com.GCtest.paulius app in itunes connect)
2. Click 'AuthenticateUser' button to log into GameCenter.
3. Click 'ReportMultipleAchievements':
it reports 5 different Achievements in a single frame (lAchievments list in GameCesterTest.cs (line 477)).
4. Observe that all the callbacks printed out in Xcode log are identical.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open