Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[iOS] Social.ReportProgress only returns last callback when it's called several times in a single frame
1. Build and run the attached project
(it uses com.GCtest.paulius app in itunes connect)
2. Click 'AuthenticateUser' button to log into GameCenter.
3. Click 'ReportMultipleAchievements':
it reports 5 different Achievements in a single frame (lAchievments list in GameCesterTest.cs (line 477)).
4. Observe that all the callbacks printed out in Xcode log are identical.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets