Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[iOS] Social.ReportProgress only returns last callback when it's called several times in a single frame
1. Build and run the attached project
(it uses com.GCtest.paulius app in itunes connect)
2. Click 'AuthenticateUser' button to log into GameCenter.
3. Click 'ReportMultipleAchievements':
it reports 5 different Achievements in a single frame (lAchievments list in GameCesterTest.cs (line 477)).
4. Observe that all the callbacks printed out in Xcode log are identical.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager