Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.3
[iOS] Social.ReportProgress only returns last callback when it's called several times in a single frame
1. Build and run the attached project
(it uses com.GCtest.paulius app in itunes connect)
2. Click 'AuthenticateUser' button to log into GameCenter.
3. Click 'ReportMultipleAchievements':
it reports 5 different Achievements in a single frame (lAchievments list in GameCesterTest.cs (line 477)).
4. Observe that all the callbacks printed out in Xcode log are identical.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View