Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[iOS] Social.ReportProgress only returns last callback when it's called several times in a single frame
1. Build and run the attached project
(it uses com.GCtest.paulius app in itunes connect)
2. Click 'AuthenticateUser' button to log into GameCenter.
3. Click 'ReportMultipleAchievements':
it reports 5 different Achievements in a single frame (lAchievments list in GameCesterTest.cs (line 477)).
4. Observe that all the callbacks printed out in Xcode log are identical.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity