Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
[iOS] Player crashes at ShouldUpdateTransformBefore when instantiating GameObjects into a ScrollRect
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it for iOS platform (with "Main" scene attached)
3. Run the application
4. Play the game (following instructions) till the application crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b9, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b3
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0b6
2017.1 build failed because of issues with Unity Linker
Device: iPhone 7+ iOS 10.3.2
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a1
Backported to: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone