Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[iOS] Personal Splash Screen is not shown if there are any audioclips loaded on start in the main thread
1. Build and run the attached app ( only reproduced this on iphone 5 with iOS 8.4.1.
2. Observe that after the custom splash screen, the Personal edition "Made with Unity" splash is never displayed.
3. Only happens if the AudioClip is loaded on the main thread. Loading in background seems to fix it.
Doesn’t seem to be reproducible with most devices
iPad mini 2 (9.0)
iPad mini 2 (7.1.2)
Only reproduced on iphone 5 (8.4.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine