Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie with CancelOnInput or Hidden ControlMode shows status bar during movie playback
1. Add the attached "FullScreenMovieStatusBarTest" package to any project.
2. Build and run the scene for iOS.
3. Make sure, that the internet connection is available.
3. Click "Play(CancelOnInput)" or "Play(Hidden)".
4. Notice, that the status bar is visible(screenshot attached).
Regression introduced in:
5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p2, 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b6
iPad Mini iOS 9.3.5
iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2
iPad Air iOS 9.1
iPad Air iOS 8.1.1
iPhone 7+ iOS 10.2
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser