Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie with CancelOnInput or Hidden ControlMode shows status bar during movie playback
1. Add the attached "FullScreenMovieStatusBarTest" package to any project.
2. Build and run the scene for iOS.
3. Make sure, that the internet connection is available.
3. Click "Play(CancelOnInput)" or "Play(Hidden)".
4. Notice, that the status bar is visible(screenshot attached).
Regression introduced in:
5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p2, 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b6
iPad Mini iOS 9.3.5
iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2
iPad Air iOS 9.1
iPad Air iOS 8.1.1
iPhone 7+ iOS 10.2
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- Metallic Standard Shader looks unlit on an Android with a Mali GPU running OpenGL ES 3
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged