Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie with CancelOnInput or Hidden ControlMode shows status bar during movie playback
1. Add the attached "FullScreenMovieStatusBarTest" package to any project.
2. Build and run the scene for iOS.
3. Make sure, that the internet connection is available.
3. Click "Play(CancelOnInput)" or "Play(Hidden)".
4. Notice, that the status bar is visible(screenshot attached).
Regression introduced in:
5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p2, 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b6
iPad Mini iOS 9.3.5
iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2
iPad Air iOS 9.1
iPad Air iOS 8.1.1
iPhone 7+ iOS 10.2
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.