Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS] Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie with CancelOnInput or Hidden ControlMode shows status bar during movie playback
1. Add the attached "FullScreenMovieStatusBarTest" package to any project.
2. Build and run the scene for iOS.
3. Make sure, that the internet connection is available.
3. Click "Play(CancelOnInput)" or "Play(Hidden)".
4. Notice, that the status bar is visible(screenshot attached).
Regression introduced in:
5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p2, 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b6
iPad Mini iOS 9.3.5
iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2
iPad Air iOS 9.1
iPad Air iOS 8.1.1
iPhone 7+ iOS 10.2
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager