Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS] Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie with CancelOnInput or Hidden ControlMode shows status bar during movie playback
1. Add the attached "FullScreenMovieStatusBarTest" package to any project.
2. Build and run the scene for iOS.
3. Make sure, that the internet connection is available.
3. Click "Play(CancelOnInput)" or "Play(Hidden)".
4. Notice, that the status bar is visible(screenshot attached).
Regression introduced in:
5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p2, 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b6
iPad Mini iOS 9.3.5
iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2
iPad Air iOS 9.1
iPad Air iOS 8.1.1
iPhone 7+ iOS 10.2
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed