Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[iOS] Chinese word "门“ is displayed wrongly on iOS devices (changes to Japanese word)
1. Open User's project
2. Notice that word "门“ is written in the TextField
3. Build to iOS device
4. Run App
5. Notice that different word (Japanese) is displayed
Note: There is no differences between standalone and editor
Expected: Identical word and language in editor, standalone and iOS
Actual: iOS displays different word and different language
Reproduced in versions: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5
Reproduced on iPhone 5 iOS 9.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown