Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[iOS] Application crashes after an appended build when using Cardboard SDK (version 0.5.1)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open 'DemoScene' (Assets/Cardboard/DemoScene)
3. Build the project for iOS
4. Build the project for iOS again, to the same folder and choose 'Append'
5. Build the Xcode project to iOS device
6. Notice the application crashes on launch
Seems to only crash on newer devices
If 'Replace' is used instead of 'Append' during the second build, everything works as expected
Does not reproduce with: 5.2.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform