Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.18f1, 2023.1.0f1, 2023.2.0a13
[iOS] AppIcon fails to be added to the Xcode Project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Project "imagetest"
2. Build the project for iOS
3. Observe the Xcode Project Navigator tab
Expected result: "Images.xcassets" can be found
Actual result: "Images.xcassets" cannot be found
Reproducible with: 2022.2.13f1, 2022.2.14f1, 2023.2.0a6, 2023.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.47f1, 2021.3.22f1, 2022.2.12f1, 2023.1.0b11, 2023.2.0a5
- The "Images.xcassets" folder can be found in the Xcode Project's folder under the "Unity-iPhone" folder
- Issue can be worked around by manually adding the "Images.xcassets" folder into the Xcode Project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags