Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[iOS] Add runtime API for home indicator hidden preference
Add runtime API for home indicator hidden preference on iOS.
There is an Editor only option (via Player Settings) for setting the home indicator hidden preference (plans detailed here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/iphone-8-8plus-x-support.498078/#post-3264337). However, it would be good to add a runtime option for this as well, as some users need to be able to change this for different sections of their game (menus vs gameplay/videos/visuals etc).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project
- New GameObject is not created in the active scene in builds
- 16 bit tiff import is corrupted if source file is grayscale
- Playables give a different pose to Mecanim