Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[iOS] Add runtime API for home indicator hidden preference
Add runtime API for home indicator hidden preference on iOS.
There is an Editor only option (via Player Settings) for setting the home indicator hidden preference (plans detailed here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/iphone-8-8plus-x-support.498078/#post-3264337). However, it would be good to add a runtime option for this as well, as some users need to be able to change this for different sections of their game (menus vs gameplay/videos/visuals etc).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.