Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Add runtime API for home indicator hidden preference
Add runtime API for home indicator hidden preference on iOS.
There is an Editor only option (via Player Settings) for setting the home indicator hidden preference (plans detailed here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/iphone-8-8plus-x-support.498078/#post-3264337). However, it would be good to add a runtime option for this as well, as some users need to be able to change this for different sections of their game (menus vs gameplay/videos/visuals etc).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- SerializedObject held by 'assetEditor' of ScriptedImporterEditor does not refresh on reimport
- Platform-dependent assets imported by ScriptedImporter will not get reimported when platform is changed