Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[iOS] Add runtime API for home indicator hidden preference
Add runtime API for home indicator hidden preference on iOS.
There is an Editor only option (via Player Settings) for setting the home indicator hidden preference (plans detailed here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/iphone-8-8plus-x-support.498078/#post-3264337). However, it would be good to add a runtime option for this as well, as some users need to be able to change this for different sections of their game (menus vs gameplay/videos/visuals etc).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Block] Position (Cone) block doesn't work when Radius 0 and Radius 1 are set to the same value
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled