Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[iOS] Add runtime API for home indicator hidden preference
Add runtime API for home indicator hidden preference on iOS.
There is an Editor only option (via Player Settings) for setting the home indicator hidden preference (plans detailed here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/iphone-8-8plus-x-support.498078/#post-3264337). However, it would be good to add a runtime option for this as well, as some users need to be able to change this for different sections of their game (menus vs gameplay/videos/visuals etc).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()