Search Issue Tracker
iOS 8.3 SDK causes orientation to reverse on every frame after Unity Ads is closed
Unity Ads + Unity 5.x + iOS 8.3 SDK + game project locked to portrait/landscape orientation lead Unity to start reversing device orientation on every frame. This makes Unity Ads and all games with Unity Ads integration completely unusable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open