Search Issue Tracker
[iOS 13][UaaL] UI buttons in project with UaaL are not visible or interactable with
1. Open customer's attached project "PianoUnity" in "Archive.zip"
2. Go to Menu Item Yousician -> Build Settings
3. In the window that appears, press "Build"
4. After the build finishes open Terminal
5. In Terminal go to the root directory of the unzipped folder (PianoSwift, PianoUnity... are visible there)
6. In Terminal do "pod install"
7. Open Piano.xcworkspace (same folder as you are now in Terminal)
8. Deploy the PianoSwift target to an iOS device
9. Press Yousician in top right corner to open a menu
10. Click "Play song"
Expected result: you will see 2 buttons above the video window
Actual result: there are no buttons (impossible to press them or see them)
11. Click "Play video" (read notes)
12. Click "Play song"
Buttons will be visible now
Reproducible with: 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
Could not test with 2018.4 because of namespace/package errors
Devices tested (reproducible):
VLNQA00310 iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen (iOS 13.4.1)
iPhone XR (iOS 13.4.1)
1. On iPad, you might not be able to press the "Play video" button after pressing the "Play song" button. To resolve this try minimizing the video or defocusing the left side menu and opening it again. I also noticed that sometimes when re-launching the application from the phone directly the buttons work fine
2. Images are attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open