Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
"Invalid WorldAABB" Console errors are thrown after particle collisions in the scene
1. Open the only scene in the user-provided project
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Observe the Console window
Desired outcome: There are no Console errors.
Actual result: "Assertion failed: Invalid WorldAABB" errors are thrown.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0a6, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0a5
Not reproduced with 5.5.1f1, 5.5.4p3, 5.6.0b3, 5.6.3p1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0a5
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0a6
Fixed in 2018.3.0a6
Backported to 2017.4.13f1, 2018.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam