Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
"Invalid WorldAABB" Console errors are thrown after particle collisions in the scene
1. Open the only scene in the user-provided project
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Observe the Console window
Desired outcome: There are no Console errors.
Actual result: "Assertion failed: Invalid WorldAABB" errors are thrown.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0a6, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0a5
Not reproduced with 5.5.1f1, 5.5.4p3, 5.6.0b3, 5.6.3p1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0a5
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0a6
Fixed in 2018.3.0a6
Backported to 2017.4.13f1, 2018.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default