Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
"Invalid WorldAABB" Console errors are thrown after particle collisions in the scene
1. Open the only scene in the user-provided project
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Observe the Console window
Desired outcome: There are no Console errors.
Actual result: "Assertion failed: Invalid WorldAABB" errors are thrown.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0a6, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0a5
Not reproduced with 5.5.1f1, 5.5.4p3, 5.6.0b3, 5.6.3p1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0a5
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0a6
Fixed in 2018.3.0a6
Backported to 2017.4.13f1, 2018.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"