Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
"Invalid WorldAABB" Console errors are thrown after particle collisions in the scene
1. Open the only scene in the user-provided project
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Observe the Console window
Desired outcome: There are no Console errors.
Actual result: "Assertion failed: Invalid WorldAABB" errors are thrown.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0a6, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0a5
Not reproduced with 5.5.1f1, 5.5.4p3, 5.6.0b3, 5.6.3p1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0a5
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0a6
Fixed in 2018.3.0a6
Backported to 2017.4.13f1, 2018.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed