Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
"Invalid WorldAABB" Console errors are thrown after particle collisions in the scene
1. Open the only scene in the user-provided project
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Observe the Console window
Desired outcome: There are no Console errors.
Actual result: "Assertion failed: Invalid WorldAABB" errors are thrown.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0a6, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0a5
Not reproduced with 5.5.1f1, 5.5.4p3, 5.6.0b3, 5.6.3p1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0a5
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0a6
Fixed in 2018.3.0a6
Backported to 2017.4.13f1, 2018.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity