Search Issue Tracker
Instantiating a prefab after creating a list with type "ResourceRequest" after a while loop crashes the Editor
1. Open the project attached by me
2. Enter/Exit Play mode until crash happens
Expected result: For the object to be instantiated without any errors or crashes
Actual result: The Editor crashes when object is instantiated
Reproduced with: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b4
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0f3
Did not reproduce on: 5.3.8f1, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p4
The crash is somewhat rare and happens randomly
The versions where I reproduced,it definitely crashes,but I'm not sure about the other ones,because of the rarity of the crash
Added crash.dmp and error.log
The error happens in the "Test_script" script, at lines 9-16
The crash is very specific and only happens when all three criteria are met:
1) Have a while loop
2) Create a list
3) Instantiate object from "ResourceRequest"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate