Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a15
Inspector section in the "Select Preset" has a scrollbar, which is not needed
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a project
# Add 2D/3D game object
# Go to "Inspector" tab
# Select any component
# Click on preset icon
# Verify, that "Select Preset" window opens
# Click "Open Inspector" icon
# Verify, that "Inspector" sections becomes visible
# Find "Create New XXXXX Preset ..." line
# Open the same preset window
# Select preset which was created
# Verify, that its data is displayed in the Inspector section
# Find "Clear the current value" line and click it
# Observe Inspector section in the "Select Preset" window
Actual Result: Section displays a scrollbar and "Clear the current value" text, which are really not needed. Added screenshot in the "Attachments" section.
Expected Result: No scrollbar, no text.
Reproducible with: 2023.2.0a6, 2023.1.0b9.
Not reproducible with: 2022.2.12f1, 2021.3.20f1, 2020.3.46f1. These streams have old UI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetReferenceAtlasedSprite creates a copy of the Sprite during Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<TObject> which does not release when Addressables.Release is used
- Crash on TryToRegisterMonoScriptToHashMap when importing a specific .unitypackage
- Transparent GameObjects are not visible behind other transparent GameObjects when "Receive SSR Transparent" material property is enabled
- Shader is missing when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled in the Player settings
- [Android][UaaL] Custom Frame Layout causes Unity to render over native Android UI when the App is backgrounded and foregrounded