Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate
1) Open attached project and ThirdPersonCharacter scene
2) Create new script
3) In Start function, add "Application.targetFrameRate = 10;" and save the script
4) Attach that script to any object in scene
5) Build and run for Linux
6) Use arrow keys/WASD to move
Expected: Character stops immediately after input ends
Actual: Character continues running for 20+ seconds even if all buttons are released
Reproduced in 2017.4.5f1, 2018.2.0b7
Not reproduced in Win Standalone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'