Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Incorrect auto layout on enabling/disabling UI child Prefab elements of Vertical/Horizontal Layout Group
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file
2. Open "UISketches" Scene and press Play
3. In Hierarchy go to TopRightSidebar -> PanelBackground -> Content -> ResizableGroup
4. Disable few items and try to enable it
Expected result: Enabled Vertical/Horizontal Layout Group items should appear normally
Actual result: Incorrect auto layout of Vertical/Horizontal Layout Group items on enabling/disabling child when child's UI component is disabled
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.3p1
Regression since: 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'