Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Incorrect auto layout on enabling/disabling UI child Prefab elements of Vertical/Horizontal Layout Group
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file
2. Open "UISketches" Scene and press Play
3. In Hierarchy go to TopRightSidebar -> PanelBackground -> Content -> ResizableGroup
4. Disable few items and try to enable it
Expected result: Enabled Vertical/Horizontal Layout Group items should appear normally
Actual result: Incorrect auto layout of Vertical/Horizontal Layout Group items on enabling/disabling child when child's UI component is disabled
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.3p1
Regression since: 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities