Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.3f1, 2023.1.1f1, 2023.2.0a20
"Incompatible keyword states" error
As I was working on a [PR to change fog keywords in URP to dynamic branches|https://github.cds.internal.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull/28687], I noticed that the console would log the following errors:
Incompatible keyword states
State comes from an incompatible keyword space
each time I switched to my branch.
Based on a [DM chat with Aleksandr|https://unity.slack.com/archives/C02R5L5B7A4/p1685530000958699] I'm creating this bug. I was working from trunk (2023.2) so I'm unsure whether this is also an issue in older versions or not.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags