Search Issue Tracker
[Improved prefabs] Static keyword gets clipped in the Inspector header when a prefab instance is marked as static
[Improved prefabs] Static keyword gets clipped in overrides window when a prefab is marked as static. Refer the attached screenshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Create two empty gameObjects "A" and "B" > Drag drop in project to make prefabs
3) Make B a child of A.
4) Select A > In Override window select B > Check static
5) Open the overrides window
Actual result: Static keyword gets clipped in the overrides window.
Expected result: Static keyword does not get clipped.
Occuring in : 2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b5, 2019.3.9f1, 2019.3.0a6.
Working fine in: 2019.3.0a5
Environment: Both Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window