Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Improved prefabs] Editor crashes on applying joint dependency override when Rigidbody is removed
Editor crashes on applying joint dependency override when Rigidbody is removed. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Create empty gameObject > Drag and drop in project to make a prefab "A".
3) In hierarchy, select prefab A > Add configurable joint > Apply.
4) select prefab A > Remove configurable joint > Remove Rigidbody.
5) In override window > Apply Rigidbody > Revert Configurable joint.
Actual result: Editor crashes
Expected result: Editor throws a warning, "Rigidbody cannot be removed because of joint dependency".
Occurs on: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.9f1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect