Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Improved prefabs] Editor crashes on applying joint dependency override when Rigidbody is removed
Editor crashes on applying joint dependency override when Rigidbody is removed. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Create empty gameObject > Drag and drop in project to make a prefab "A".
3) In hierarchy, select prefab A > Add configurable joint > Apply.
4) select prefab A > Remove configurable joint > Remove Rigidbody.
5) In override window > Apply Rigidbody > Revert Configurable joint.
Actual result: Editor crashes
Expected result: Editor throws a warning, "Rigidbody cannot be removed because of joint dependency".
Occurs on: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.9f1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps