Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fix In Review for 2019.4.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Importer fails to update Avatar settings correctly when switching from a copied Avatar
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project
2. In the Project window, select Mobile Family Pack -> Model -> Female_Parabole_A
3. In the Avatar Definition, select 'Copy From Other Avatar' and set the source as "Boy_Parabole_AAvatar"
4. Set the Avatar Definition to Create From This Mode, select configure and rig the bones for the avatar
Expected: Everything works as expected
Actual: The message "Avatar creation failed: Transform 'Spine1_M' for human bone 'Chest' not found.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a21
Note: user attached links to a video of him reproducing the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object