Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[SceneTemplate] Exception on changing Editor mode with an element added in dependencies list of SceneTemplateAsset preset
KeyNotFoundException is thrown in the console when editor mode is changed from release to debug with an element is added in the Dependencies list of SceneTemplateAsset preset, refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Project > Scene Template.
3. Select Scene Template and create Preset.
4. Select Scene Template Preset > Dependencies > Add to List (+).
5. Select Mode > Switch to Release mode > Switch to debug mode
KeyNotFoundException error thrown in the console
No error in the console
Scene Template feature introduced in 2020.2.0a15
Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected