Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[SceneTemplate] Exception on changing Editor mode with an element added in dependencies list of SceneTemplateAsset preset
KeyNotFoundException is thrown in the console when editor mode is changed from release to debug with an element is added in the Dependencies list of SceneTemplateAsset preset, refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Project > Scene Template.
3. Select Scene Template and create Preset.
4. Select Scene Template Preset > Dependencies > Add to List (+).
5. Select Mode > Switch to Release mode > Switch to debug mode
KeyNotFoundException error thrown in the console
No error in the console
Scene Template feature introduced in 2020.2.0a15
Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."