Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[SceneTemplate] Exception on changing Editor mode with an element added in dependencies list of SceneTemplateAsset preset
KeyNotFoundException is thrown in the console when editor mode is changed from release to debug with an element is added in the Dependencies list of SceneTemplateAsset preset, refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Project > Scene Template.
3. Select Scene Template and create Preset.
4. Select Scene Template Preset > Dependencies > Add to List (+).
5. Select Mode > Switch to Release mode > Switch to debug mode
KeyNotFoundException error thrown in the console
No error in the console
Scene Template feature introduced in 2020.2.0a15
Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inspector lock lost when opening prefabs in separate folders through double-clicking
- NullReferenceException is thrown when setting the sprite of a UI Image and the associated texture has been destroyed
- Profiling builds created on older versions cause samples to be colored green when using a Profiler from newer versions
- Sprite Editor unsaved changes get reverted when Script Recompilation finishes
- The position/width/alignment of other GUILayout elements is changed when calling EditorGUILayout.Foldout within a GUILayout.BeginArea