Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Quality / Texture Settings]Tonemapping & Color Grading LUT causes visual artifacts in builds (Unity 5.4)
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Open attached project.
2. Build the project for Standalone.
3. Play the build.
Some weird visual artifacts are visible.
There should be no visible artifacts when using Tonemapping & Color Grading LUT.
5.4.0b24, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a3.
Cannot reproduce with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button