Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Quality / Texture Settings]Tonemapping & Color Grading LUT causes visual artifacts in builds (Unity 5.4)
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Open attached project.
2. Build the project for Standalone.
3. Play the build.
Some weird visual artifacts are visible.
There should be no visible artifacts when using Tonemapping & Color Grading LUT.
5.4.0b24, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a3.
Cannot reproduce with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3