Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Quality / Texture Settings]Tonemapping & Color Grading LUT causes visual artifacts in builds (Unity 5.4)
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Open attached project.
2. Build the project for Standalone.
3. Play the build.
Some weird visual artifacts are visible.
There should be no visible artifacts when using Tonemapping & Color Grading LUT.
5.4.0b24, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a3.
Cannot reproduce with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode