Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Quality / Texture Settings]Tonemapping & Color Grading LUT causes visual artifacts in builds (Unity 5.4)
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Open attached project.
2. Build the project for Standalone.
3. Play the build.
Some weird visual artifacts are visible.
There should be no visible artifacts when using Tonemapping & Color Grading LUT.
5.4.0b24, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a3.
Cannot reproduce with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager