Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Quality / Texture Settings]Tonemapping & Color Grading LUT causes visual artifacts in builds (Unity 5.4)
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Open attached project.
2. Build the project for Standalone.
3. Play the build.
Some weird visual artifacts are visible.
There should be no visible artifacts when using Tonemapping & Color Grading LUT.
5.4.0b24, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a3.
Cannot reproduce with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac