Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.19f1, 2023.2.0a15
Fix In Review for 2023.1.0b18
[IL2CPP] Error "The method or operation is not implemented." is thrown when building with "GenericSharingVisitor.Process"
1. Open project “UnityIssue20230131”
2. Build the project
Expected result: the project is built
Actual result: the build fails with errors in the Console
Reproducible with: 2020.3.45f1, 2021.3.20f1, 2022.2.9f1, 2023.1.0b6, 2023.2.0a4
Reproducible on: macOS Catalina 10.15.7 (Intel), Windows 10 (by the reporter)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform