Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
-disclaimer: we don't support IE11 but might want to fix it anyway
-e: new 5.6 embedding scheme breaks IE11 loading
--open attached build
--run in IE11
--NOTICE scene doesn't load and you get errors in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website