Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
-disclaimer: we don't support IE11 but might want to fix it anyway
-e: new 5.6 embedding scheme breaks IE11 loading
--open attached build
--run in IE11
--NOTICE scene doesn't load and you get errors in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default