Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Highlighter.Highlight does not highlight Components and instead throws a warning 'Item [Component] not found in window [Window]'
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (Bug report.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select Cube in the Hierarchy window
4. In the Inspector window, click the 'Go to transform' button under 'Some Script'
Expected result: Transform Component is highlighted
Actual result: Transform Component is not highlighted, 'Item Transform not found in window Inspector.' warning is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.3.0a2, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out