Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Highlighter.Highlight does not highlight Components and instead throws a warning 'Item [Component] not found in window [Window]'
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (Bug report.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select Cube in the Hierarchy window
4. In the Inspector window, click the 'Go to transform' button under 'Some Script'
Expected result: Transform Component is highlighted
Actual result: Transform Component is not highlighted, 'Item Transform not found in window Inspector.' warning is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.3.0a2, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Curves Editor crops big values
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- MissingMethodException in Player.log when calling Type.GUID in IL2CPP Build
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage