Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Highlighter.Highlight does not highlight Components and instead throws a warning 'Item [Component] not found in window [Window]'
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (Bug report.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select Cube in the Hierarchy window
4. In the Inspector window, click the 'Go to transform' button under 'Some Script'
Expected result: Transform Component is highlighted
Actual result: Transform Component is not highlighted, 'Item Transform not found in window Inspector.' warning is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.3.0a2, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected