Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Highlighter.Highlight does not highlight Components and instead throws a warning 'Item [Component] not found in window [Window]'
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (Bug report.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select Cube in the Hierarchy window
4. In the Inspector window, click the 'Go to transform' button under 'Some Script'
Expected result: Transform Component is highlighted
Actual result: Transform Component is not highlighted, 'Item Transform not found in window Inspector.' warning is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.3.0a2, 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated