Search Issue Tracker
[HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
Re-enable the test
1226_Lit_UVMapping_Displacement and 8208_Displacement in HDRP Test project in XR
Launch Yamato test and observe that it produce two different result in XR and non-XR. This behavior don't happen with non shader graph.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process