Search Issue Tracker
[HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
Re-enable the test
1226_Lit_UVMapping_Displacement and 8208_Displacement in HDRP Test project in XR
Launch Yamato test and observe that it produce two different result in XR and non-XR. This behavior don't happen with non shader graph.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build