Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.14f1, 2023.1.0b10, 2023.2.0a6
[HDRP] Volume curves have impact even if they are disabled
1) Add volumetric clouds to any scene.
2) Adjust the Erosion curve
3) Disable the property
When you toggle the Erosion curve, you can see the change being applied and reverted.
When you toggle the Erosion curve, nothing changes. The curve is applied at all times.
Alternative repro in the second video, with Exposure.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"