Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.14f1, 2023.1.0b10, 2023.2.0a6
[HDRP] Volume curves have impact even if they are disabled
1) Add volumetric clouds to any scene.
2) Adjust the Erosion curve
3) Disable the property
When you toggle the Erosion curve, you can see the change being applied and reverted.
When you toggle the Erosion curve, nothing changes. The curve is applied at all times.
Alternative repro in the second video, with Exposure.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Asset changes are unsaved after updating sprite atlas
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide