Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.14f1, 2023.1.0b10, 2023.2.0a6
[HDRP] Volume curves have impact even if they are disabled
1) Add volumetric clouds to any scene.
2) Adjust the Erosion curve
3) Disable the property
When you toggle the Erosion curve, you can see the change being applied and reverted.
When you toggle the Erosion curve, nothing changes. The curve is applied at all times.
Alternative repro in the second video, with Exposure.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)