Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.45f1, 2021.3.19f1, 2022.2.6f1, 2023.1.0b3, 2023.2.0a1
HDRP Template Standalone Player crashes after a few seconds.
Tested with trunk version 2023.1.0a22 (da1bc412114d)
How to reproduce:
# Open the project from google drive or create a new HDRP template scene (3 room project).
# Build a Windows Standalone player.
# Run and let the Player run for a few seconds. Walk around the level.
# There's a high probability that the app will crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first