Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.3f1, 2023.1.0f1, 2023.2.0a17
[HDRP] HDRP Cloud rotation does not allow for smooth rotation at low rotation speeds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user's project "1550421-CloudRotation.zip"
2. Open the "OutdoorScene.unity"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe the clouds
Expected results: The clouds are slowly rotating smoothly
Actual Results: The clouds are stuttering as they rotate
Reproducible in: HDRP 12.1.11 (2021.3.24f1), 14.0.7 (2022.2.18f1), 15.0.5 (2023.1.0b16), 16.0.1 (2023.2.0a14)
Could not test on 2020.3.48f1 due to package errors when downgrading
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags