Search Issue Tracker
[Graphics General] Editor crashes on changing Graphics APIs to Direct3D12 with X86_64 Architecture
Editor crashes on changing Graphics APIs to Direct3D12 with X86_64 Architecture.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Change Architecture to X86_64.
3. Player Settings > Other Settings > Uncheck Auto Graphics APIs for Windows.
4. Add Direct3D12 Graphic APIs > Move to the top of the list.
5. Click on Restart the Editor.
Editor crashes on changing Graphics APIs to Direct3D12.
Editor should be restarted.
2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2018.3.0f2.
- Unable to open that Project again.
- Crash occurs only on AMD Radeon R9 200 Series.
- For reference DxDiag.txt file is attached.
Only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs