Search Issue Tracker
[Graphics General] Editor crashes on changing Graphics APIs to Direct3D12 with X86_64 Architecture
Editor crashes on changing Graphics APIs to Direct3D12 with X86_64 Architecture.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Change Architecture to X86_64.
3. Player Settings > Other Settings > Uncheck Auto Graphics APIs for Windows.
4. Add Direct3D12 Graphic APIs > Move to the top of the list.
5. Click on Restart the Editor.
Editor crashes on changing Graphics APIs to Direct3D12.
Editor should be restarted.
2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2018.3.0f2.
- Unable to open that Project again.
- Crash occurs only on AMD Radeon R9 200 Series.
- For reference DxDiag.txt file is attached.
Only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true