Search Issue Tracker
[Graphics General] Editor crashes on changing Graphics APIs to Direct3D12 with X86_64 Architecture
Editor crashes on changing Graphics APIs to Direct3D12 with X86_64 Architecture.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Change Architecture to X86_64.
3. Player Settings > Other Settings > Uncheck Auto Graphics APIs for Windows.
4. Add Direct3D12 Graphic APIs > Move to the top of the list.
5. Click on Restart the Editor.
Editor crashes on changing Graphics APIs to Direct3D12.
Editor should be restarted.
2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2018.3.0f2.
- Unable to open that Project again.
- Crash occurs only on AMD Radeon R9 200 Series.
- For reference DxDiag.txt file is attached.
Only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface