Search Issue Tracker
[Graphics General] Editor crashes on changing Graphics APIs to Direct3D12 with X86_64 Architecture
Editor crashes on changing Graphics APIs to Direct3D12 with X86_64 Architecture.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Change Architecture to X86_64.
3. Player Settings > Other Settings > Uncheck Auto Graphics APIs for Windows.
4. Add Direct3D12 Graphic APIs > Move to the top of the list.
5. Click on Restart the Editor.
Editor crashes on changing Graphics APIs to Direct3D12.
Editor should be restarted.
2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2018.3.0f2.
- Unable to open that Project again.
- Crash occurs only on AMD Radeon R9 200 Series.
- For reference DxDiag.txt file is attached.
Only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1