Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
gParticleSystemTRSInterest|gParticleSystemScaleInterest not cleaned up properly in Tower Defense Template
1) Create a new project and import the Unity Tower Defense Template from the asset store.
2) Load the MainMenu scene and press play.
3) Complete the first level.
4) When continuing to the next level, the following message appears:
Transform has 'gParticleSystemTRSInterest|gParticleSystemScaleInterest' change interests present when destroying the hierarchy. Interests must be deregistered in Deactivate.
Seen on 2018.2/staging and trunk.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler