Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
gParticleSystemTRSInterest|gParticleSystemScaleInterest not cleaned up properly in Tower Defense Template
1) Create a new project and import the Unity Tower Defense Template from the asset store.
2) Load the MainMenu scene and press play.
3) Complete the first level.
4) When continuing to the next level, the following message appears:
Transform has 'gParticleSystemTRSInterest|gParticleSystemScaleInterest' change interests present when destroying the hierarchy. Interests must be deregistered in Deactivate.
Seen on 2018.2/staging and trunk.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"