Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
gParticleSystemTRSInterest|gParticleSystemScaleInterest not cleaned up properly in Tower Defense Template
1) Create a new project and import the Unity Tower Defense Template from the asset store.
2) Load the MainMenu scene and press play.
3) Complete the first level.
4) When continuing to the next level, the following message appears:
Transform has 'gParticleSystemTRSInterest|gParticleSystemScaleInterest' change interests present when destroying the hierarchy. Interests must be deregistered in Deactivate.
Seen on 2018.2/staging and trunk.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets