Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
gParticleSystemTRSInterest|gParticleSystemScaleInterest not cleaned up properly in Tower Defense Template
1) Create a new project and import the Unity Tower Defense Template from the asset store.
2) Load the MainMenu scene and press play.
3) Complete the first level.
4) When continuing to the next level, the following message appears:
Transform has 'gParticleSystemTRSInterest|gParticleSystemScaleInterest' change interests present when destroying the hierarchy. Interests must be deregistered in Deactivate.
Seen on 2018.2/staging and trunk.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails