Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
gParticleSystemTRSInterest|gParticleSystemScaleInterest not cleaned up properly in Tower Defense Template
1) Create a new project and import the Unity Tower Defense Template from the asset store.
2) Load the MainMenu scene and press play.
3) Complete the first level.
4) When continuing to the next level, the following message appears:
Transform has 'gParticleSystemTRSInterest|gParticleSystemScaleInterest' change interests present when destroying the hierarchy. Interests must be deregistered in Deactivate.
Seen on 2018.2/staging and trunk.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2