Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
GLES3.1+AEP support not recognized on GLES3.2 devices
AEP support is queried as "bool deviceFeaturesAEP = device.Features.Contains("android.hardware.opengles.aep")" in CheckDevice.cs, but that feature is not present on GLES3.2 capable devices.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode