Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
GLES3.1+AEP support not recognized on GLES3.2 devices
AEP support is queried as "bool deviceFeaturesAEP = device.Features.Contains("android.hardware.opengles.aep")" in CheckDevice.cs, but that feature is not present on GLES3.2 capable devices.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules