Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
GLES3.1+AEP support not recognized on GLES3.2 devices
AEP support is queried as "bool deviceFeaturesAEP = device.Features.Contains("android.hardware.opengles.aep")" in CheckDevice.cs, but that feature is not present on GLES3.2 capable devices.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project
- New GameObject is not created in the active scene in builds
- 16 bit tiff import is corrupted if source file is grayscale
- Playables give a different pose to Mecanim