Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
GLES3.1+AEP support not recognized on GLES3.2 devices
AEP support is queried as "bool deviceFeaturesAEP = device.Features.Contains("android.hardware.opengles.aep")" in CheckDevice.cs, but that feature is not present on GLES3.2 capable devices.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated