Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
GLES3.1+AEP support not recognized on GLES3.2 devices
AEP support is queried as "bool deviceFeaturesAEP = device.Features.Contains("android.hardware.opengles.aep")" in CheckDevice.cs, but that feature is not present on GLES3.2 capable devices.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements