Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[GL][compute] Scene w/ shader for DX11 crashes on OpenGLCore in edit mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "case_754519-Unity_Project.zip"
2. Open scene "Procedural cubes example"
3. Switch Windows API to OpenGLCore
Actual result: Crash, w/ message about NVidia drivers crash
Expected result: Warning about incopactibility; no crash
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.4.0b4, 5.3.2p3
Not reproducible on:
Unity 5.2.4p1 and below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect