Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
GestureRecognizer.TappedEvent is deprecated and suggests using OnTappedEvent which no longer exists
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "942738.zip"
2. Open "Test.cs" script
*GestureRecognizer.OnTappedEvent event no longer exists*
*GestureRecognizer.TappedEvent is obsolete: 'TappedEvent is deprecated, and will be removed in a future release. Use OnTappedEvent instead.' (which no longer exists)*
Expected: GestureRecognizer.TappedEvent doesn't suggest to use an event which no longer exists
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b8
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a5
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.