Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
GestureRecognizer.TappedEvent is deprecated and suggests using OnTappedEvent which no longer exists
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "942738.zip"
2. Open "Test.cs" script
*GestureRecognizer.OnTappedEvent event no longer exists*
*GestureRecognizer.TappedEvent is obsolete: 'TappedEvent is deprecated, and will be removed in a future release. Use OnTappedEvent instead.' (which no longer exists)*
Expected: GestureRecognizer.TappedEvent doesn't suggest to use an event which no longer exists
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b8
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a5
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete