Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
GestureRecognizer.TappedEvent is deprecated and suggests using OnTappedEvent which no longer exists
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "942738.zip"
2. Open "Test.cs" script
*GestureRecognizer.OnTappedEvent event no longer exists*
*GestureRecognizer.TappedEvent is obsolete: 'TappedEvent is deprecated, and will be removed in a future release. Use OnTappedEvent instead.' (which no longer exists)*
Expected: GestureRecognizer.TappedEvent doesn't suggest to use an event which no longer exists
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b8
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0a5
Regression introduced in 2017.2.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default