Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Fatal Error "No valid name for platform: 6", when 2 specific Libraries are in a project
1. Download "MMD4MecanimEditor.dll" and "MMD4Mecanim.dll"
2. Open new Unity project.
3. Add those 2 Libraries to a project.
Actual result: Fatal Error "No valid name for platform: 6"
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0
Not reproducible: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets