Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
Fatal Error "No valid name for platform: 6", when 2 specific Libraries are in a project
1. Download "MMD4MecanimEditor.dll" and "MMD4Mecanim.dll"
2. Open new Unity project.
3. Add those 2 Libraries to a project.
Actual result: Fatal Error "No valid name for platform: 6"
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0
Not reproducible: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)