Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
Fatal Error "No valid name for platform: 6", when 2 specific Libraries are in a project
1. Download "MMD4MecanimEditor.dll" and "MMD4Mecanim.dll"
2. Open new Unity project.
3. Add those 2 Libraries to a project.
Actual result: Fatal Error "No valid name for platform: 6"
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0
Not reproducible: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab