Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Fatal Error "No valid name for platform: 6", when 2 specific Libraries are in a project
1. Download "MMD4MecanimEditor.dll" and "MMD4Mecanim.dll"
2. Open new Unity project.
3. Add those 2 Libraries to a project.
Actual result: Fatal Error "No valid name for platform: 6"
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0
Not reproducible: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused