Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
Fatal Error "No valid name for platform: 6", when 2 specific Libraries are in a project
1. Download "MMD4MecanimEditor.dll" and "MMD4Mecanim.dll"
2. Open new Unity project.
3. Add those 2 Libraries to a project.
Actual result: Fatal Error "No valid name for platform: 6"
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0
Not reproducible: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aspect Ratio Fitter's "Fit In Parent" Aspect Mode causes scene to update indefinitely
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash