Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Exporting Google Android Project runs unnecessary steps (dexing, etc.)
When exporting a Google Android Project from Unity it still runs dexing, merging the manifests and other build steps that are only required to produce an APK.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app