Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Exception is thrown with Profiler window turning blank on selecting Memory Module from Profiler window
How to reproduce:
1. Open a project which has Profiler Window already opened OR
2. Open an attached project ("Project B.zip")
3. Hit the Play button twice (Play and Stop the project).
4. In Profiler window select Memory Module.
Expected result: Profiler window appears with profiling data
Actual result: Profiler window appears black along with "IndexOutOfRangeException" error
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b11, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a11
IMPORTANT: The fix is applied after upgrading to fixed version AND reopening Package Manager window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate