Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Exception is thrown with Profiler window turning blank on selecting Memory Module from Profiler window
How to reproduce:
1. Open a project which has Profiler Window already opened OR
2. Open an attached project ("Project B.zip")
3. Hit the Play button twice (Play and Stop the project).
4. In Profiler window select Memory Module.
Expected result: Profiler window appears with profiling data
Actual result: Profiler window appears black along with "IndexOutOfRangeException" error
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b11, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a11
IMPORTANT: The fix is applied after upgrading to fixed version AND reopening Package Manager window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader