Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Exception is thrown with Profiler window turning blank on selecting Memory Module from Profiler window
How to reproduce:
1. Open a project which has Profiler Window already opened OR
2. Open an attached project ("Project B.zip")
3. Hit the Play button twice (Play and Stop the project).
4. In Profiler window select Memory Module.
Expected result: Profiler window appears with profiling data
Actual result: Profiler window appears black along with "IndexOutOfRangeException" error
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b11, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a11
IMPORTANT: The fix is applied after upgrading to fixed version AND reopening Package Manager window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab