Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Exception is thrown with Profiler window turning blank on selecting Memory Module from Profiler window
How to reproduce:
1. Open a project which has Profiler Window already opened OR
2. Open an attached project ("Project B.zip")
3. Hit the Play button twice (Play and Stop the project).
4. In Profiler window select Memory Module.
Expected result: Profiler window appears with profiling data
Actual result: Profiler window appears black along with "IndexOutOfRangeException" error
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b11, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a11
IMPORTANT: The fix is applied after upgrading to fixed version AND reopening Package Manager window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing