Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Exception is thrown with Profiler window turning blank on selecting Memory Module from Profiler window
How to reproduce:
1. Open a project which has Profiler Window already opened OR
2. Open an attached project ("Project B.zip")
3. Hit the Play button twice (Play and Stop the project).
4. In Profiler window select Memory Module.
Expected result: Profiler window appears with profiling data
Actual result: Profiler window appears black along with "IndexOutOfRangeException" error
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b11, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a11
IMPORTANT: The fix is applied after upgrading to fixed version AND reopening Package Manager window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project